Thursday, February 22, 2007

CD- "say i am you" By The Weepies


say i am you
The Weepies
$14
Click Here to Order


This CD must be the best CD I have listened to all year. It's folk music, and it is, for folk music, very delicate and lovely. I love music that I can hear and understand the lyrics! (gotta love the name!) are Deb Talan and Steve Tannen. Their music is so beautiful, especially when the two of them join in singing together. My favorite track on the CD? Vegas Baby! It's got a very rock-y feeling, for a folk song. I have no problem listening to the whole CD over and over again. Work, play, sleep, it makes no difference... say i am you is, like I said, probably the best CD I've listened to all year. I highly recommend this CD. If you go to The Weepies' website
you can listen to a number of tracks from this album. Check it out!

No comments: