Friday, February 23, 2007

I Spy Eagle Eye Game


I Spy Eagle Eye Game
Ages 5 and Up
Briarpatch Games with ScholasticEntertainment
Online Prices - $13.96- $17.95
Purchase at Barnes & Noble or Amazon


What would happen if someone made a game that combined the delicious fun of the I Spy books with a deck of cards, and something kids can make a LOT of noise with? The result would be this fun game!

I Spy Eagle Eye: The Game combines fun with everything the I Spy books have meant to millions of kids over the years. The game is simple and easy to learn. There are 4 double-sided sturdy game boards, and these have illustrations of different scenes and collections of small objects. There's a deck of cards with each card having a few selected items, one from each side of each game board. The first person to spy the item on the card that matches the one on the board rings the (noisy) enclosed bell.

Kids really love this game! I'm not sure if it's the thrill of the hunt, looking for small hidden items, or the fun of being the first to hit the (noisy) bell, but whatever it is, it works! Even adults will have fun playing this game with kids, although after you finish the game, you may want to hide the (noisy) bell!

I highly recommend this game, and it's one of the best games I've played for the age group. It's great as a rainy day game, and it will keep kids occupied for literally hours while they try to find all the hidden objects.

No comments: