Saturday, February 10, 2007

Juice Beauty


Juice Beauty
Organics to Go Kit
$29.00
Click Here to Order!


I've always had a hard time finding products that will cleanse and smooth my facial skin, without over-drying my skin. I had a disastrous incident once with a deep-cleansing lotion, and ever since had tried to steer clear of intense cleansing formulas. When this kit arrived, I admit, I was a bit apprehensive to try it out. After trying this great set, though, I'm hooked... these are great products!

While this set is meant to be a starter kit, with my skin, this kit will last a long time. A little bit of Juice Beauty goes a long way! This kit includes:
• Cleansing Milk 2 oz
• Antioxidant Serum 5 ml
• Green Apple Peel Sensitive Try Me size
• Oil Free Moisturizer 1 oz
• Hydrating Mist 1 oz
Also, there is a bonus organic bamboo face cloth enclosed, which is very soft and smooth.


Even the peel is very gentle, and I adore the hydrating mist. The scents are light, refreshing, and faintly fruity, a result of the natural juices added. The sizes, while not terribly large, are pretty generous for a starter kit. Juice Beauty's website is very helpful, with a guide to the ingredients used,and also a product solution wizard, which assists you to find the perfect solution for your skin type.

I really like these products. They smell good, they make my skin look bright, healthy, and clean, and are non-greasy.


No comments: