Saturday, March 24, 2007

Handcrafted Bookmarks



Handcrafted Bookmarks
Click Here to Browse and Order!


I love to read, and on the rare occasions that I don't finish a book in one setting, I need a bookmark. I've lost so many pictures, library cards, and important papers that I can't count them all! I've recently ran across these gorgeous Italian bookmarks. They're very well made, and feel great in your hand. They are just heavy enough to keep a page marked without slipping, yet not so heavy that they leave a permanent mark on the page. I've belonged to a number of book swapping groups in the past, and was always annoyed when a bookmark left obvious, ugly marks. No chance with these bookmarks! The shoppe that sells these, HappyBee, also sells sweet totes, credit card and lip balm holders, quilts, bibs, and more. Check them out!

No comments: