Saturday, March 24, 2007

Handcrafted Handbags



"Villette" Bag
$18
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Bronte" Bag
$18-$21
~~~~~~~~~~~

BeckyKay Designs
Handcrafted Bags
Click Here to Browse and Order!


I have a new philosophy for my life. A woman can never have too many handbags. Am I right, or am I right? These gorgeous bags from BeckyKay Designs are perfect for any woman's collection. They come in many shades and designs of fabric, perfect for any outfit. The designs have whimsical names, such as "Bronte", "Villette", "Adele", "Jane", and "Thornfield". Every bag is very, very well crafted. The bags have interior and exterior pockets, roomy enough for all your important supplies. My personal favorite has to be the "Villette" bag. I love the simple, classy design. The "Bronte" bag has a really pretty handle tied in a bow, and with 2 interior and 2 exterior pockets, has plenty of room for books, crafts, and more. The bag prices are very reasonable, for such high quality purses, and shipping is great and fast. PayPal and money orders are accepted. For those unfamiliar with PayPal, you can use any major credit card or debit card to pay for your purchases. I've fallen in love with the bags BeckyKay Designs makes and sells, and I'm sure you will too!

No comments: