Saturday, March 24, 2007

PurrFect Opener and DogGone Opener



PurrFect Opener and DogGone Opener
$9.95 each
Click Here to Order!


I recently ran across these really cool multitaskers. They do sooo much... just take a look at this chart:

Pretty cool, huh? I actually use this gadget quite a bit. It has a magnet on the reverse, so it hangs easily on the fridge or stove, microwave, dishwasher, etc. I think this is primarily marketed to seniors, but it's really useful to people of all ages. My brother has been on antibiotics for several weeks now, due to some tooth problems, and he was given what we call horse pills. Huge, huge pills, much too big for a 10 year old to swallow easily. The pill splitter on openers splits pills perfectly. No crumbly pills or uneven splits. The gripping surface makes opening child-safe (really adult safe!) lids super simple. I always have short fingernails, so using the soda can holder is great for me. I highly recommend this nifty invention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this was an exceptionally nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to generate a good article… but what
can I say… I procrastinate a whole lot and don't manage to get nearly anything done.

Here is my blog Cheap NFL Jerseys